Log in to mykw.kw.com, you can find the Greensheet under Technology > Greensheet
Click one of the tabs above to access an existing Greensheet or click here to create a new Greensheet.
Step 3: Are you the Listing Agent?
Has the listing been entered into KWLS? YES
Enter the MLS#, or agent last name to search for the property
Select the correct property
Review the listing information, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Greensheet
Is this a KW listing?
If Yes, follow the same steps as [YES] column.
If No, a blank Greensheet will come up.
Fill in all the information. This will allow staff to process a letter to the title company requesting that the commission be paid at the table for both sides.
Step 4: Fill in all the information
This will allow staff to process a letter to the title company requesting that the commission be paid at the table for both sides.
- General Information Fill in completely
- Price/ Commission — Earnest/Escrow Fill in EM amount and where it is held
- Sale Price then click on percentage and the percentage boxes will come up, once the percentage is filled in the dollar amount will auto calculate.
- Buyer Last name
- Seller Last name
- Complete agent information KW Cares does require a dollar amount being entered even if it is zero.
- Additional Agents Click the magnifying glass, search by last name, click the correct agent and complete the column
- Important Make sure in the Closing Officer box that you enter the Email Address of the Closing Officer and not the name of the Closing Officer